Trail Runs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
I remember a time when most the posts in this club house were about hitting the trails. Anyone going out in the up and coming weeks? Miller Jeep, Silverwood Lake?

I'm itching to get out. It just the summer kills me, it's our busy, busy time. Plus, I had to switch sides of the week this year so my only weekend day off is Sunday and that kills most of the single day runs with groups. I like Big Bear in the summer and will be headed out their with the American Adventurist in the near future for the Mountain Rendezvous.

It's been very quiet here for awhile Sam.

Maybe our region is suffering from forum option overload. We have B&T, LA County Cruiser, SoCal cruisers, SoCal80s.... along trip planning in chit chat...

In addition to the big social media platforms.

Good point not to also mention Overland Bound and all of the non-denominational off road forums.

Frank

I remember a time when most the posts in this club house were about hitting the trails. Anyone going out in the up and coming weeks? Miller Jeep, Silverwood Lake?
I'm up for a run. I finally got my 80 healthy again. I love going up to Big Bear since that is local for me. Have not run Dishpan, John Bull, or Holcomb creek in a while.

Looks like I'm making a run up to Big Bear on Saturdat 9/29. Anyone want to join ne?

Wish I could, too much cruiser wrenching after the last adventure in the next few weekends.

Frank

Wish I could, too much cruiser wrenching after the last adventure in the next few weekends.

Frank
Well, I’m doing White Rim Road today, and Fins’n’Things on Monday. Anybody else in Moab this week?

So jealous! I think my next run will be Pismo the first weekend of November.

Frank

I do miss hitting the trails with all of you guys. Unfortunately I will be out of town for the next one :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom