Trail ride thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone going to this? I think Merrick and I will head that way.
I put on some rusty yeller doors and installed a new gas tank.
I am ready to rock out Saturday!

Want to meet up in New Market?

Definitely not going to make it back in time. I did manage to get a little dirt on the new 4Runner this week though....

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4424.JPG

A couple chances to get out on some dirt soon.

This weekend there is an SRRS event at the new Busted Knuckle offroad park.

Next weekend, May 6th, I'll be at Ride at the Pride at Hawk Pride in Tuscumbia. This one is sponsored by West Tennessee Offroad. For those that know my brother, he'll be there with me in the new and improved Cricket 2.0! www.facebook.com/events/989568664496468/?ti=icl

Finally, GSMTR. May 15-20. Seems like there are several of us that will be there this year. Can't wait for this one. GSMTR 2017 | May 15-20 | Windrock Park

Any takers on Hawk Pride this weekend? I'm headed over Saturday.

Looks like Busted Knuckle has closed?? Anyone have details why?
I bought the dang avenza map and never got a chance to use it.
Maybe the Jeep map guy will swap it out for me. Anyone know if the map guy is on mud?

Any ideas for the next trail ride?
I also have the Hale Mtn avenza map but I think we need a minimum of 15 people.
Maybe a 3 club ride with Dixieland and STLCA could be an option?
@Land Speeder
@radioridge

@Bang Bang and some of the LLK guys are going to be at Hawk Pride this weekend....naturally the weather will be AWESOME!

I probably won’t be able to make it over, but they invited us to meet them over there for some wheelin if people want to go ride this weekend.

Bring ya boggers

It'll be fun after some fresh rain! I was planning to snag my welder from my parents' place tomorrow, but this trip is tempting. Rory's krawlers would be mighty handy in that sticky stuff!

It'll be fun after some fresh rain! I was planning to snag my welder from my parents' place tomorrow, but this trip is tempting. Rory's krawlers would be mighty handy in that sticky stuff!

I heard from Mike, they are not gonna make it today. One of their long time members died and the service is today. I haven't heard that anyone else from our group was planning to go to HP today.

looks like AOP has been sold; maybe some improvements going there.
sounds like new owner wants to expand and keep it as an offroad park

Trail Ride
FEB Jam at Hale Mtn OHV Park on Feb 2nd

Who is going?

32331967_1750227995020694_6466297311096995840_n.jpg

Never been. I'll give it a go.

There was some talk last night about a place over in western Tennessee that had some good trails. I've forgotten the name of it though. Anyone know or remember this place? Seems like it was a WMA or similar.

Last edited:
Looks like it's about 3.5 hr (~215 mi) from my door to the Turkey Bay OHV area

LBL does look like it has something for everyone

Camping is a wild card this time of year. Thoughts on when a trip like this is wanted?

Unlike uwharrie, this place let's you burn logs.

Could hit up Jack Daniels or George Dickel on the way up

There’s a long weekend in January, MLK Holiday, if the weather is ok....weekend of the 19th

There’s a long weekend in January, MLK Holiday, if the weather is ok....weekend of the 19th
Yeah I was honing in on that weekend too. I need to fly out on Monday to Boston but I can definitely do this weekend.

Weather is a probably not going to be in our favor. As long as it can stay somewhat dry and north of 30F, I can deal with it.

Leave out Fri AM
Stop in Lynchburg for a tour and lunch
Get into LBL before dark
Ride all day Sat
Camp somewhere new in LBL sat night
Finish up any touring Sun morning
Depart after lunch

Time for an official thread?

Yup. Let's put some wheels on this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom