TPMS Reset Tool?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Threads
129
Messages
2,506
Location
Colorado
Alright group, I’ve reached my whits end with my 2020 TRD Pro’s tire sensors. They absolutely will not reset on their own, and I’m sick of going to the tire shop to get them reset. Have any of you found an affordable tool that resets them? I’ve seen them from $25 all the way to $400. I don’t really want to spend more than $200, but would like to know that what I’m buying works. It’s unbelievably frustrating how bad this system is on these rigs. 🤬
 
Alright group, I’ve reached my whits end with my 2020 TRD Pro’s tire sensors. They absolutely will not reset on their own, and I’m sick of going to the tire shop to get them reset. Have any of you found an affordable tool that resets them? I’ve seen them from $25 all the way to $400. I don’t really want to spend more than $200, but would like to know that what I’m buying works. It’s unbelievably frustrating how bad this system is on these rigs. 🤬
First, I'm surprised you need to refresh them after only 6-7 years. Mine lasted almost 11 years before needing to be replaced.
Now to your post. Do you have TechStream? If not, go to Amazon and get the software and OBDII cable and you'll be able to do it yourself, along with many, many other functions, like paring a new key fob, codes, etc.
 
First, I'm surprised you need to refresh them after only 6-7 years. Mine lasted almost 11 years before needing to be replaced.
Now to your post. Do you have TechStream? If not, go to Amazon and get the software and OBDII cable and you'll be able to do it yourself, along with many, many other functions, like paring a new key fob, codes, etc.
Sadly, I do not own a home PC. I’m also extremely un-tech savvy. I only own an iPhone and iPad. I really, really hate technology. I would love to have TechStream though, as I hear it’s the only way you can turn off the damn seat belt and door dinger- which I would love to do. Not going to happen though.
But thanks for the suggestion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: r2m
Sadly, I do not own a home PC. I’m also extremely un-tech savvy. I only own an iPhone and iPad. I really, really hate technology. I would love to have TechStream though, as I hear it’s the only way you can turn off the damn seat belt and door dinger- which I would love to do. Not going to happen though.
But thanks for the suggestion.
Any neighbors, kids, or? that are in tune to tech that you could spend the few dollars for Techstream for yourself and just let them put it on their laptop and do it for you?
 
Back
Top Bottom