Toyota Wheels on Chevy Silverado...doable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of older Tacoma wheels my son is wanting to put on his 1993 Chevy. Not sure what lug nuts to use. Looks like Toyota wheels had a shank,washer type lug nut. Can this lug nut be bought to fit the Chevy threads and the diameter of the Toyota lug nut hole. Thanks in advance.

kb

A 93 Chevy is most likely on English-measured nuts.

It's very important that you use the proper nuts to fit the wheel.

Consult a good shop that handles these things, take whatever advice they offer. They should have some stuff to match up to the wheels, but needs to really match the angle or style of the nut where it matches up to the opening in the wheel where the stud emerges from. That clamping force depends on a good match between the lug nut and the place where it seats in the wheel.

This is what I consider the best aftermarket lugnut made. I've lost count of the number
of sets I've used over the last 30 years. I'm sure they have what you are looking for.
You can buy them everywhere as far as I know.

McGard

I actually have the opposite inquiry, I love the Chevy wheels, I like all those old school, concave shaped wheels, with round holes etc. Like the FJ60 wheels etc, so I wonder if someone can recommend a 17" concave wheel for my 2011 LX570?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom