Toyota Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steep? in Dallas??? Hmmm..... I think somebody has sent too much time in Colorado... of which I am, of course, jealous!!
Woody- mine are beat up enough without letting somebody roll them....
As for seeing them... well, I got nothing fancy... 2 60's, a 40 that's close to being ready again, and a 55 that's a long, long way from being ready. It goes last....
I went with the mountain bike because in the last few years, it's the only rig that gets any regular offroad action...

That made me crack up! :D

LOL! Glad to have given you a smile!

In all seriousness, the main reason I first became a Land Cruiser owner was this driveway I had when I lived in downtown Evergreen. It went straight up into the sky it was so steep. It was north facing and shaded all winter and was a sheet of ice pretty much all winter. The only thing that could make it up was my FJ40.

Ditto that Jeff for owning our 4x4 Toyota ownership, Park Street in Ashland, Oregon..every winter I tell ya, we'd just sit and watch the trainwrecks happen. As for the bike, yeah it'd be nice to see his rigs, but the MTB's pretty sweet..I might have to compete w/ ya Justin since singlespeeders are real men afterall.
5698039771_2d82358eba_z.jpg

Just go mall crawlin, all the kiddies are doing it! :lol:
mallcrawlin.JPEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom