Toyota Trails magazines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kim

Threads
Does anyone here collect these magazines and if so, would you like my stash? Mine would be from the last 10 years or so and are by no means complete.

Is be interested as well, I'm missing some issues I'd like to get.

I gave my collection to a VI member who will recycle through our club...

You know, I applaud people who can get rid of stuff like that, somehow I can't. Actually, while resting up to recover from a cold shared by my girls, been reading some ~15 yr old TT's. Back when 40's were the standard with 45s and 55s hitting the trail, notably Mark Whatley and Rob Mullen's tech contributions and Mark's stories and great photography of exploring in Alaska. Some entertaining re-reading of the story of when Phil's big 40 was loaned for a very expensive sounding trip up whipsaw with Rob Mullen and Bruce L.

On the wall its 2006 all over again, dates are the same and some nice photography in the old calendars.

Anyways, if I was closer I'd take the whole batch of magazines. :cheers:

IMG_6722.JPG

I have a hell of a time with not letting things go! You make excellent points, Martin.

You know, I applaud people who can get rid of stuff like that, somehow I can't. Actually, while resting up to recover from a cold shared by my girls, been reading some ~15 yr old TT's. Back when 40's were the standard with 45s and 55s hitting the trail, notably Mark Whatley and Rob Mullen's tech contributions and Mark's stories and great photography of exploring in Alaska. Some entertaining re-reading of the story of when Phil's big 40 was loaned for a very expensive sounding trip up whipsaw with Rob Mullen and Bruce L.

On the wall its 2006 all over again, dates are the same and some nice photography in the old calendars.

Anyways, if I was closer I'd take the whole batch of magazines. :cheers:

View attachment 1379078

Sometimes its best to let go of stuff and make new memories.....

Downsizing, downscaling my life is my new goal, no more buying and hoarding, getting rid of stuff and feeling free and light...

Mark Whatleys articles are epic, read them several times..

Time to learn some new stuff.:notworthy::notworthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom