Toyota TJ Cruiser coming soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

upload_2017-11-5_6-9-3.jpeg

:slap:

Faux military Barbie. I hope Toyota can still do better, but it's nearing Aztec territory.

TJ Cruiser, what's next JK Cruiser?
No not Aztec anything

Yikes Toyota is way off on this one. Where's the removable top??
They have blown it again.

Love it or hate it, that’s what suits the American market. A slightly beefier Honda Element. A practical family van that can be used for everything including beach and lake vacation trips, on a map literally covered with good roads. What I don’t understand is the pig nose styling...the same thing has happened to domestic pickups.

AC: Looks a helluva lot better than a 2018 Land Cruiser, and more practical too. I like it.

No thanks. I bought an FJ Cruiser, new, because I wanted a brand new, capable, off road vehicle. I had that truck for 7 years and pounded the hell out of it and it kept coming back for more. In the end the poor visibility and dislike for the suicide doors were what led to moving on to an 80.

I get what they are shooting for, but DAMN, that thing is ugly! I'll stick with old trucks with new technology.

It reminds me of the GMC safari AWD from the mid 90s but a little more boxy and more ugly. Where I live every 3rd car is a subaru and the sad fact is they sell like hotcakes. Just like pop singers they are popular and make a lot of money but lack talent. The last few Toyota teases have generated a ton of clicks and part of me hopes that is all that they are, click bait.
I have been kicking around the idea of buying a clean LX450 and setting up an account commiserate with a car payment and just keeping it freshened up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom