Toyota Landcruiser A442F Extreme Stage II Recalibrated Valve Body (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, Cruiser Brothers is importing, distributing, retailing, etc. My partner - Georg Esterer @orangefj45 from Valley Hybrids and I support four product lines from Australia - Terrain Tamer, Harrop, Long Range Automotive and Wholesale Automatic Transmissions. In fact, we just returned from a week of meetings in Australia with partners, including WAT.

We in our fourth year of business and just starting to stock WAT tranny products, but it is an important part of our future. Our website is in the midst of a remodel to add WAT products but we have inventory and are shipping. Until the site goes live, please feel free to share questions via this link Request a Quote - or call me direct at 209-636-0831

The WAT products have been in this market for a long while - direct import and several resellers, including those mentioned above. Unlike lighting distributors, install shops and part-time resellers, this type of distribution is Cruiser Brother's full time business and we are committed to adding value for manufacturer, installing shop and end user / customer. One example is dealing with core handling and overall logistics efficiency. That's what we do.

Thanks for the mention and for your interest.

Ward (and Georg)

PS Here is a look at the product range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom