Toyota Dash Rocker and Push Switches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent you an email. Looking for 5 switches.

Here is our latest offerings!!

Attachments

• CH4x4 Catalog.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,059
is the fitment list on the website up to date? my 87 and 89 4Runner switch holes are the same as the ones on my 88 FJ62. and im prety sure they are the same as my brothers 2016 4Runner. ill be ordering a bunch of theses.

Looking for a momentary switch with label for joining 2 batteries together off solenoid. Jump assist or similar.

Are the switches compatible for 60's? I see the USB is, would prefer green LED. Also I see the mount for voltage for the Jeep any chance something for the 60 dash pocket with a clock and a couple switches and/or USB outlet?

I need a rocker switch "Winch IN-OUT" and a rocker switch "Winch Power" to fit the FJ Cruiser. Is this something you have available? Thx.

Love these. Saw a few people already asked but don't see an answer - do these fit fj60's?

Love these. Saw a few people already asked but don't see an answer - do these fit fj60's?

This thread says they are the same dimensions as Carling/ARB switches, and Google says those fit in a 0.82" (20.84mm) x 1.50" (38.32mm) hole. So if these dimensions match what you've got in your 60 then you're good to go.

I think even in an 80 these switches sometimes require you to slightly trim the ID of the knockout, but it's very simple, and invisible once the switch is installed.

Is this offering still on? If so, please PM me.
Thanks in advance.
Glenn

Yes the push and rocker fit the 80 switch locations
"Push" fit the 80 series? On CH4x4.pdf catalog you linked and CH4x4 site, it does not list push as fitting the 80. Can you confirm?
I have wood trim so rocker won't work.

I pulled one of the switch dummies in my '82 FJ60, and the dimensions of the cutouts (based on the idea tha tthe plastic plug is aclose fit) would be 25 mm wide, by 33 mm tall.

The round plug to the lower right of the steering wheel, which is for the Hand throttle option, has a punch out that is 21-22 mm in diameter, which MAY be an easier size to fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom