For Sale Toyota AM/FM Radio 12V (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this radio from ToyotaMatt.
All functions of the radio work as they should.
Fits in a single DIN housing

$250 shipped within the US.

Item sold as is.

PM me if interested

IMG_7155.jpeg
IMG_7156.jpeg
IMG_7157.jpeg
IMG_7159.jpeg

IMG_7160.jpeg

Last edited:

I Professionally Restored This Modle unit 5223 inside and out including 2 new OEM BLUE LUMENS LED UPDATE Bulbs as well , prior to @OhioFJ Purchasing it form me

this is and was one of the CLEANEST Issue Free OEM TOYOTA AM / FM Last generation ANALOG tuner Radios to date and still IS !

it WILL ALSO fit into a a FJ62 70 SERIES and 80 SERIES , its a FULL size SINGLE DIN and is a great Alternative for a MOD by PO or CUT out DASH OEM 1973-10/82 40 series as well

i take my OEM AUDIO restores very serious and with a PASSION for ART THEROPY time Factory FOCUS POINT Mind SET Approach as well ........

i DO NOT SCREW Around or CUT corners on this topic EVER , his LIVE Bench test VIDEO is clear of that

this asking Price is extremely generics of @OhioFJ .............

lets just say that ........

if anyone has any questions about this specific unit u can PM me directly if @OhioFJ can't help u first...........

-
lastly .......

its the Holidays and all , i WILL in-fact t Give the BUYER of this exact 5223 unit above after Confirmed By @OhioFJ a 15% off promo code to anything they like in our family run online parts store :santa:

no games , no limits , this is how i help My Valued Clients and SOLID MUD Buddies like @OhioFJ , and NOTHIG else matters to my wife ERIN and I more .....

bottom line ........

sumitomo .png

(1).png

DSCN2108.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom