For Sale Tow Hitch, Bumpers, AHC System complete, Shocks, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free to mud members only

EVERYTHING around my lift. the complete expertly removed AHC system (shocks, hydraulic lines, reservoir, accumulators, globes, all in perfect shape). springs, torsion bars. a massive box of good parts.

I will never get around to selling this stuff, and for the most part do not care.

Come and get it!:beer::cheers:
1443315708397.jpg
1443315708641.jpg

Wil

KIMG0433.jpg

Wil-
do you access to shipping the hitch cheaply to florida?
If so, Id love to take it off your hands.
You figure out what it costs to box and ship or no box at all, you tell me since the shipping is on you. I will do almost anything you want.

Love to have the globes..
Shipping to 97424?
Thank You..
hey I was born in that zip code!!!!!

looks like 51.34 for an 18 x 18 x 18 x 45lbs. if the box is biggerand or heavier than add a dew dollars more. ups ground.

Actuators and rear passenger shock shipped to 73034?

Free to mud members only

EVERYTHING around my lift. the complete expertly removed AHC system (shocks, hydraulic lines, reservoir, accumulators, globes, all in perfect shape). springs, torsion bars. a massive box of good parts.

I will never get around to selling this stuff, and for the most part do not care.

Come and get it!:beer::cheers:View attachment 1255601 View attachment 1255602
Wil

View attachment 1255595
Hey there! I assume all thos stuff is gone? Looking for globes and saw this post!

Hope you are great, Cheers!

Such a bummer. I tried so hard to give it away.... When I moved I threw it away, gave some to the recycling guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom