TORNADO Fuel Saver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The mother of all snake oyls........ :rolleyes:

I am close to production on my perpetual motion machine though :flipoff2:

I need to talk to you about the second law of thermodynamics first. :grinpimp:

I don't think any body on the board has been suckered into buying one.

I knew a guy a few years ago that put one on a Ford Ranger and then wondered why. :rolleyes:

When I bought my 94 firebird I started with the performance mods and was in the middle of taking out my old intake elbow and replacing it with the 1LE one when a damn tornado fell out of it. I guess the PO had bought one.

On a side note to the original poster when I replaced my elbow with the performance one and took the one that had the tornado out I got BETTER mpg:idea:

Wanna save fuel? Park your cruiser, it will be 100% efficient!:D

Any obstruction of air is unadvised. No matter what it does.

Think about it this way....
If it as great and cheap as they say, don't you think the automakers would be installing them as OEM? Or perhaps our govt would mandate them?

BTW, I have a great business plan for you. It involves wiring a little bit of money to Nigeria, but the payoff is huge......

:)

:hmm:

I've been a smartass for quite some time, it appears.

all I am gonna say is yeah, right..........

Ok, sure fire way to get better fuel econ....simple fill all tires will helium every week. including the spare, and put as many helium balloons in the truck as you can fold in the mirrors, put the antenna down. But make sure the flux capacitor is at or near 1.21 gigiwatts.

Duh....it's that easy...with all these mods I regularly get 21.8679 MPG. Top that!

I looked today at the engine bay of an FJ40 and saw one of those little yellow magnets that suppose to save fuel. I asked the owner if that contraption saves him any fuel. His answer was: "I put that thing out of faith, I haven't seen any difference":hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom