Toyota Tools (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

#43 in @wscbill Diagram above , TAJIMA brand TOYOTA Tape measure , I was Given this on Graduation Night from Toyota's T-Ten Program Circa 1998 by the staff at Torrance California headquarters along with the 2 TOYOTA stamped SST Snap-on made Brake tool adjusters above . its Funny because the Corona had been out of USA market for almost 20 years in .........

DSCN59051.jpg
DSCN59071.jpg

Owner's Manual - FJ55

The FJ55 was introduced on 8/1/1967 with its own Owner's Manual. There are two versions of the FJ55 manual, one for 1968 and one for 1969-71. Like other Toyota manuals at that time, the original manuals were printed in Japan. Starting in 1972, the dedicated FJ55 manual was discontinued and FJ40/FJ55 information was combined in a single Owner's Manual. More images here.

1968 - No. 97205

The original version of the FJ55 manual can be identified by the absence of an apostrophe in "Owners Manual". The cover color can vary between light green and light blue. Manuals printed in Japan have the red "4" on the cover.
full

In this version "on modeles FJ55 series" is included in the wiring diagram title.
full

The 1968 manual has the TEQ pinwheel logo on the back cover.
full

1968 - No. 97295-2

The -2 designation suggests some changes from the original. The specific differences are not known. No change to front cover.
full

Updated manual number on the back. The "1" inside the circle may be a market designation. Numeric market designations appear on some pre-1973 manuals. 1973 and later manuals use alpha characters, A(merica), E(nglish), S(panish) are common.
full

1969-71 - No. 96161

Although the manual is not dated, it is the same manual number as the following reprint, which includes the date range. This version can be distinguished from the prior manual by the apostrophe in "Owner's Manual", which is missing from the earlier version.
full

In this version "FJ55" is not specified in the wiring diagram title. This diagram includes side marker lights and side turn signal lights that were not on the earlier diagram.
full

Early versions (69) of the 96161 manual have the TEQ pinwheel logo on the back. This later version (70-71) has the basic TEQ logo instead.
full

1969-71 - No. 96161 Reprint

This is the 96161 manual reprint. Reprinted in the US. Reprints have a black "4" on the cover. The cover identifies the year range and model. The reprinted manual includes the fold out wiring diagram.
full

full

1972 - No. 96622 combined FJ40 and FJ55

Starting in 1972, the separate FJ55 manual was dropped and FJ55 and FJ40 were covered in one manual. This reprint manual covers both FJ40 and FJ55, although it is not obvious from the cover.
full

The back cover includes images of an FJ55 and FJ40.
full

I got the 09120-60100 bag. It is 10.72. It is nowhere close enough to put a tenth the amount of tools in as the large tool roll bags . I got an OH hammer Toyota screwdriver and pliers in it and it’s bulging. Bag seems prettt good quality though.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to clean a tool bag? Mice got to the original bag and the zipper is a mess but I'd like to clean it up anyway. Its greasy feeling and still at the same time!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Unknown Year Touch up paint ? , approx 1/4 Pint size .

Paint code 023 " White "

DSCN8515.JPG
DSCN8516.JPG
DSCN8518.JPG
DSCN8519.JPG

Strange " New to my eyes " TEQ bag ?

Maybe for a Courier at Plant A11 o_O

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg