To Sell or Not To Sell. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas. I’ve recently moved, San Juan Cap. to Dana Point, and of course our new home needs improvement. One way to make that improvement quickly is to sell one of my cruisers. I’ve recently reached out to another member that is interested in my 100 series. I feel like I can let go of the 100 series because the ‘96 80 (La 8enta) has lockers and I feel like it’s more capable. In all my outings in the last couple of years I have used the lockers once. :hmm: And I know that’s debatable. My wife doesn’t really like the ‘96 because it’s not as smooth as the 100 and it smells and it rattles and...... Not really sure which cruiser I would sell if I wanted to sell. We really don’t need to rush into the home improvement, but I feel like it would make the entire family feel mo’ betta. This is a tough one for me. I’ve worked my butt off to have the home and the vehicles that I currently own. What do you guys think? Please advise.

Thanks

I'd say hold off for a bit if you can wait on the home improvements. However, if you really need the money I'd be willing to take the Monk Cruiser off your hands:D

In all seriousness if I was in your shoes I'd let the 470 go. Then when/if you wanted a plush cruiser again pick up a gently used 200.

Haha. I just washed the Monk Cruiser for the first time in like 8-9 years. It’s been covered for so long. I drive it around the block and my son is like.....”hey don’t drive my truck.”

I feel like it will be much easier to find a 100 series later, but much more difficult to find a white locked 80. That ‘98 Lexo is so plush though.

Thanks for your advice Nathan

Heck - I've waited 21 years doing some of my 'home improvements'! Just getting around to it!!

Tough decision either way...and that doesn't help you at all. Happy wife, happy life perhaps? Well maintained 80's are getting harder and harder to find. At least you know what you have with La 8enta. Hundy's will continue to drop in price as will the 200's as they age.

21 years. Haha.

I get it. My wife gets it, too. We know it’s not a must at the moment. We just want to get stuff done. She’s cool about it. She’s not demanding. But is it worth it at a cost of a cruiser???? We can save and do the work in about 6 months. But yes Brent. A happy wife is a happy universe.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom