TLCA shirts and products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=nuclearlemon link=board=10;threadid=8506;start=msg75656#msg75656 date=1071445767]
speak for yourself. as a cruiser chick, i think it sucks. even the kids get a pic of a cruiser on their clothes...us women get a stupid bird.
[/quote]

Ige.........your a chick? I'll be darned! very cool. I thought your were a crusty old guy for some reason :D

:slap:

What was I thinking! The headlight thing was a total knuckle-head comment. :doh:

Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry ladies, my sincere apologies. How about the Toyota Land cruiser Emblem with the same idea. Os to those female sign things. (I use the abbreviation every day and don't know what they are called :-\)

Bottom line, the original birdy thing is dumb. Need to find an alternate so I can get a tight T for the wife :D

personally, the cruiser chick stuff didn't do anything for me or my wife cindy. I agree with Ige, a bird.... yuk.

but we will move forward with the emblem idea.. pretty cool.

something like

emblem + Sign

= Cruiser Chick

or

TLCA + emblem + sign = TLCA Cruiser Lady

and

TLCA + emblem + male sign = TLCA Cruiser Widow

Desertdude....just thinking ::) Are you sure the Toyota Bezel and lights is a bad idea? You know it might sell :D :slap:sorry just had to ask. :D

Twiddy:

How about Emblem + male sign = love or vice versa. could alway work the bi-sign in to the picture....maybe not.

Are you sure the Toyota Bezel and lights is a bad idea?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
as an idea yeah ;) but seeing it on a shirt could sway me :)

I'd make one up and take a pic of my wife in it...that would convince you. But seeing that she is 7 mo pregnant a rear shot of a cruiser with spare tire would be more fitting. God she would kill me for saying that. Lucky she doesn't know about this site:)

my lips are sealed...unless we are around the campfire, I am drinking Patron Silver and you are sitting next to your wife :whoops:

Dan, you are a funny dude :D

bahahaha... Dan, you are sooo bad!

can't wait to meet you and your wife at a PMC event or ?

Truthfully, my wife Cindy could also 'let the lights blaze' in a shirt with bezel and headlights on the front. Matter of fact, its 'peaked' my interest now. :eek:

Oh oh oh... get this...

Land Cruiser
Hdlight Bezel Hdlight
Or Bust!

Bahahaha! this is cracking me up. 8)

OK I'll play :D

Land Cruiser
    Hdlight   Bezel    Hdlight
          Climb on  

Land Cruiser
          We love Mnt's 

Land Cruiser
          Love me two times 

Land Cruiser
Hdlight Bezel Hdlight
Hold On!!

I'll have to run these by the wife for opposite gender comments.

Good plan Tony ;)   

Land Cruiser
    Hdlight    Bezel    Hdlight
              Dual Lockers

Land Cruiser
    Hdlight    Bezel    Hdlight
              Sport'n 38's

OK, I'm in the dog house, I was sporting my new Cruiser Hoodie last night and Connie got pissy.......said I always have the cool cruiser toys and whats she have? heck i bought her a fj62 and they other 82 fj40 is for her...........whatever ::) lets see, new tunes for her wagon, new 33's for the wagon, a LOjack for the wagon, seat covers, OME shock, on and on and on..........now the women whats Cruiser clothes.........what have I done? ;)

So we need some Cruiser gal wear and fast! the Cruiser chick stuff didn't go over very well with her. She likes the Bezel and headlights idea.

SO lets get COOL Cruiserchick stuff.......before I'm living the back of my 45 wagon :flipoff2:

John H.........soon to be living in a 45 wagon down by the river :D

:D :D
I think we are on to something.

how about these:

Land Cruiser
Hdlight Bezel Hdlight
Can't touch this!

OR

Land Cruiser
Hdlight Bezel Hdlight
Its better with the top off

Land Cruiser
Hdlight Bezel Hdlight
Thank you for your support!

This could go on and on!! :D

If ya'll are serious about new tee's, hoodies, gear bags, female cuts, etc....I'm in the business of merchandising for the entertainment industry. I can help procure quality products at great wholesale prices.....all I need is art and enough quantity to make each design run worth it. Say....at least 108 pieces, less on some things. That's why I'm SwagDan :). 'cause swag's my business.

I know I'm new to this board....heck, I'm new to cruisers....but I want some cool cruiser swag too. I'm in the northern SF Bay Area. Hit me up if you want to talk swag. :cheers:

My wife said she would buy some cruiser girl stuff. She also likes the idea with the bezel and headlights even though I think J$$p has a symbol with a grill and headlights. Maybe incorporate the newer Toyota symbol in the picture. I'm sure you'll get some good ideas. You might need to direct the rest of the forum members over here. I don't think the TLCA discussion get's enough attention.

The 40 has a very distinctive mug shot. The only similarity to jeep are the round lights. Scrap the new emblem-its not stereotypical Cruiser. Get on it Swagdan. I am in the SF area so you could beta-test some products on my wife and I :D

:cheers:

[quote author=atoyot link=board=10;threadid=8506;start=msg77714#msg77714 date=1071830045]
My wife said she would buy some cruiser girl stuff. She also likes the idea with the bezel and headlights even though I think J$$p has a symbol with a grill and headlights. Maybe incorporate the newer Toyota symbol in the picture. I'm sure you'll get some good ideas. You might need to direct the rest of the forum members over here. I don't think the TLCA discussion get's enough attention.
[/quote]

I think if the early Land Cruiser stamped bezel would work well.