TLCA Membership Referral Program (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

packman73

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.kumandgo.com
TLCA New Member Referral Program

Any current TLCA member who refer's a new member, or a member that hasn't renewed in 6+ months, will get a $5 off coupon for their next TLCA Membership Renewal (Limit 6)

How it works:

1. Find someone that's interested.

2. Fill out the membership application in full.
http://www.tlca.org/downloads/TLCAMemberApplication.pdf
3. Make sure that your name and TLCA# is listed on the form correctly (this is the only way you will get credit)
4. Have the new member send in the form with their payment.

5. Send an e-mail to with the subject line of TLCA Referral Program to msvp@tlca.org and membership@tlca.org with the new members name and your name and TLCA#
6. After a couple of weeks I will check on the membership application being processed.
7. Once it's processed, I'll send you out a digital coupon for $5 off!
8. Please follow up with the new member around a month after sending in the form to make sure they received their membership packet. If they haven't, please contact Jen or I and we will get you an answer.
9. When it comes time for you to renew, please submit your coupons to Jen!

FAQ's
Q: Can a new member that was referred be part of this program?
A: Absolutely! Share the Love!

Q: What if someone joins the TLCA at an event, who get's credit?
A: That is up to the event hosts. But I'd recommend that the guy or gal working the booth get the credit!

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll do my best to get back with you in short order.

Man, I just signed up six guys before this went into effect! Now I'm gonna have to find six more!;p

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Art, you da man!:bounce: