TLCA - Chapter in good standing form (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

40's rock

SILVER Star
Threads
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Perry Lowery and I am the acting Secretary / EVP for TLCA. I would like to take this opportunity to follow up with your chapter. Since I am not sure who to contact, please let me know who is your chapter rep for TLCA and who would handle the Chapter in Good Standing form.

We welcome and appreciate your chapter's participation in the monthly calls. I will be happy forward the call in schedule to your rep. Please let me know how I can be of assistance with your CGS form. I am also the person you contact to obtain coverage under the TLCA insurance umbrella when you host and event.

By the way, Lonestar Landcruisers will be hosting our 11th annual Round Up in Mason, TX this year (March 13-16.) There will be activities for all levels of trucks and drivers, the usual raffles (including one for the kids), band and BBQ. Feel free to contact me with any questions. C'mon down!

Thanks,

Perry Lowery
Lone Star Landcruisers - Event Chairman
TLCA # 14773 - Secretary / EVP

Hi Perry,

I would be the Chapter Rep, email address is d chramosta @ hotmail dot ca (no spaces of course) The schedule would be nice, however I seem to always have work conflicts with the phone in time, and sometimes I just don't know when the time is, seeing we are in a time zone that during half the year is in the Pacific time zone and the other time it is in the mountain time zone, bad excuse I know, but some times after working 14 hour days, I don't feel like looking up when to call in ;) I will do my best to get a few calls in this year though.

Anyway if you send it to me, I can get in touch with Charla about filling in the chapter in good standing, as she always did it, and I have no clue what to do.
Cheers,
Deny

Yup. Swamp Donkeys, Tarsand and Oil Country are on my to do list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom