titan wheels?? do they fit??? (1 Viewer)

do these fit??? i know they fit lug pattern wise but how about the hub centers. i couldnt find any pictures of a 80 with them on but i am particularly curious about these....

any help would be great!

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star

The center hub will be the first issue I can see. Also the backspacing may be an issue. These wheels will probably not be worth the hassle considering a set of Toyota 4WD 6X5.5" alloys can be had rather easily.

Thats what I was thinking he meant. Just wanted to make sure I didnt have the wrong info.
how unfortunate, well look like the only way these would fit was if i used spacers so hub diameter wouldnt matter, oh well that doesnt sound like something i wanted to try unless i got these wheels on the cheap. i guess my search for some fj wheels will have to continue instead

how unfortunate, well look like the only way these would fit was if i used spacers so hub diameter wouldnt matter, oh well that doesnt sound like something i wanted to try unless i got these wheels on the cheap. i guess my search for some fj wheels will have to continue instead
You would have to use one heck of a spacer to put your wheels outside the hub.

The fronts would clear with spacers but the rear full floater is going to need 1 long spacer to clear the hub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom