Tires ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, For years I’ve run BFG ko all terraine tires but recently been pretty disappointed with how long they last. Thinking of trying the General Grabber A/TX tires. Anyone with experience with these ? They got very good reviews . Thanks, Mike

Hi, For years I’ve run BFG ko all terraine tires but recently been pretty disappointed with how long they last. Thinking of trying the General Grabber A/TX tires. Anyone with experience with these ? They got very good reviews . Thanks, Mike
I’ve ran with General Grabber’s for about 15 years… mostly street, highway and dirt road…. Only swapped them out because of age,, not wear…. Good tires for me…

Oh, they are 255 70 r15 on stock wheels… size gives it a good profile look….

currently have the General Grabbers on my truck and they work well. They run quiet and handle well. I run General snow tires on our family cars and have for the last decade.

Ive been suggested by some the Cooper AT3, thoughts?
How much does tire weight affect these trucks?
With the Cooper (31x10.5x15) its 44lbs each, the Falken Wildpeak AT3W is 50lbs each, the General Grabber ATX is also 44lbs. Do you 'feel' that difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom