Tires/wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to chance my 16" split rims for original 15" with hub caps...any recommendation on tires that would look good on that rim?

All terrain tires: For tall/skinny, Kenda Klever recently came out with a 33x9.5x15 tire. That’s the one I’m getting. Another popular one is the BF Goodrich KO2 all terrain, comes in 31x10.5x15, 33x10.5x15, basically any normal size you want. Yokohama geolanders are also a popular option.

For mud terrains, BFG KM3 is a good option

If you're looking for a radial tyre combining old school look, there are some choices (in the US), like the Korean Hankook RT01 Dynamic MT:

6. HANKOOK DYNAMIC MT.jpg

8.jpg

1. Dimensionen- Dynamic-RT01.gif

All terrain tires: For tall/skinny, Kenda Klever recently came out with a 33x9.5x15 tire. That’s the one I’m getting. Another popular one is the BF Goodrich KO2 all terrain, comes in 31x10.5x15, 33x10.5x15, basically any normal size you want. Yokohama geolanders are also a popular option.

Thanks!
Also, post pics, would love to see the truck

Thans so much for the reply...I brought my truck up from Costa Rica!

IMG_7615.jpeg

Thanks!

Thans so much for the reply...I brought my truck up from Costa Rica!

View attachment 3243696
I bought 2 trucks from Costa Rica and imported them too (thus the name)

Also, flip the bezel. It’s wrong way up. Thick side goes on top

You mean the directions?
The white bezel on the front has a thick and skinny end. The thick end should be on top. It’s like a law in the Land Cruiser community

4EFC5AFD-C0FE-431A-A6B0-1E4BD58A87F4.jpeg

Got it...this truck was sort of pieced together in CR... love the plate!
Thanks

I bought it in a tourist store in Costa Rica lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom