Tire size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
wanting to put trd 17 pro style wheels on wife's cruiser. What is the largest tire i can use without rubbing. No lift 94 80. Also would like to know where to get a good winch bumper without brush guards. Vpr has the look I want but it is not available.

And now were down the rabbit hole on what exactly "fit" means to each owner.:worms:

And now were down the rabbit hole on what exactly "fit" means to each owner.:worms:

61877234.jpg

I'm way in the minority here, but if you aren't going offroad with it, and it is a daily driver, leave it on the stock tires. It drives and accelerates so much nicer. JMHO.
no way i would want to own an 80 and not offroad with it...what is the point? Even a G wagon with 500hp gets better gas mileage... But i do know people out here in LA do like to be all show and no go and put on 37s on a daily in LA traffic....lol

no way i would want to own an 80 and not offroad with it...what is the point? Even a G wagon with 500hp gets better gas mileage... But i do know people out here in LA do like to be all show and no go and put on 37s on a daily in LA traffic....lol
I totally agree with you. I don't get why you would own a cruiser and not offroad it, but to each his own. Funny thing is that back when these were being sold new, they were really popular with the soccer mom's who were trying to one-up the Chevy Tahoe moms. I jokingly said at that time that one day I would buy one of these used and it will have never been taken off the pavement. I now own two (but in all fairness, one had actually been used off the pavement).

I totally agree with you. I don't get why you would own a cruiser and not offroad it, but to each his own. Funny thing is that back when these were being sold new, they were really popular with the soccer mom's who were trying to one-up the Chevy Tahoe moms. I jokingly said at that time that one day I would buy one of these used and it will have never been taken off the pavement. I now own two (but in all fairness, one had actually been used off the pavement).
haha...true story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom