Thursday, Feb 10, 2022 Monthly Meeting; 8pm at EBI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Heads up Cruiserheads,

Regular Monthly meeting at EBI, 1650 Broadway Coquitlam, 8pm ish.

Wheeling stories, tech talk and $200 in raffle prizes!

We have NEW SWAG.

1) Black knit and embroidered CC Logo Tuques for returning members (FREE! while they last!)

2) Ceramic Mugs, Silver logo one side, 4WDABC logo other side; celebrating 15 years as members of the 4-wheel drive association. $20. Mugs are always unique, and we only produce one run of each style, so come get 'em.

3) NEW this year; 12oz Stainless Camp Mug with laser-etched CC Logo. $30

Bill: I have an XL T-Shirt for you; I also have a few L shirts and lots of stickers if you need them.

Also, February is our annual club officers elections. So don't get stuck in the bathroom, otherwise we'll be voiting Pete for Recreation Director again! :)

Current Officers

El Presidente: Steve T
VP: Phil S
Treasurer / Secretary / Memberships: Rob S
Rec Directeur: Pete G

Hope to see you there!
:beer:

20220131_140035.jpg

TTT

Hope to make it out to one of the meetings and join the group always seem to be away at work. Are the mugs and or toques available to purchase for non members

Hope to make it out to one of the meetings and join the group always seem to be away at work. Are the mugs and or toques available to purchase for non members
Yes, but shipping is extra unfortunately, which makes them pretty pricey. Tuques only are not expensive to ship (about $2), but the mugs are (about $20)

That's a Land Cruiser!? I thought it was an XL Avenza!!!

Unfortunately the Sqwoggs aren't going to make it tonight. Have fun everyone, see y'all next time.

Dagnabbit forgot my toques!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom