For Sale Three FJ40's (1974, 1976, 1979) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
All Need work, All great projects, all ready for a new home.

Less than 5K each! Bring a trailer and some cash, let's make a deal. Lancaster, CA
(Photos are found here For Sale - Three FJ40s For Sale (1974, 1976, 1979) So. Cal (and Trucks/4Runners))

I go back and forth on selling (Sorry if you've reached out and I haven't replied). I'm finally ready to let these go. I'm not forced to sell, far from it, so no low-ballers please, but i'm open to a fair deal on all three, 10K (firm) takes them all. or ~$4,500 each (obo).

1974 - Green (Colorado FJ40) ran well when parked, needs clean gas, spark and battery and should go. This one is close to running. Ambulance Doors

1976 - Blue and White (California FJ40). Previously stolen and recovered, so new (now clean) title. CA Non-op. In parts and pieces. Top was dropped (unfortunately, don't look at me). Ambulance doors. Mostly clean/straight body ready for some wrenching and restore her to her former glory.

1979 - Black and surface rust (Colorado). No top. Close to running...I was told it needed some carb work. Fun little rig.

ALSO RELUCTANTLY SELLING!!!

• 1983 Toyota 4x4 short bed, Brick Red: motor and trans out...near perfect body) ($2500 FIRM)
  • 1985.5 Toyota 4Runner (IFS) White: GOod Body, good interior, Auto Trans, frozen 22R(or RE?)
  • 1987 Toyota 4Runner Turbo Red: (Factorty 22RTE, 22RET (take your pick) Bill of sale only. RUNS GREAT! Oil leak...but seriously runs great. Turbo dash, great shape, ($6,500) OBO
More pictures available but not too many more. Come and see or kick someone else's tires.

I'm in Palmdale and interested in one of your 40's. I sent you a message. Let me know and I can come buy whenever it's convenient for you.

PM sent on the green one.

Holy crap. Got any more pics of the 87 4Runner? Interior, undercarriage?

Has anyone heard from @Clinster ? I know that he isn't on MUD much. I'd definitely like to take a look at that green one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom