Thoughts on Resto / Restomod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve had my ‘86 FJ60 for almost 3 years. I’ve done a ton of work, maintenance, etc. Almost all the usual stuff. It’s mostly original and in well worn condition. I always wanted to rebuild the thing myself. However, I’m at the point where I don’t have the time to do the work myself any longer. I want to send it out to someone to turn it into what I want it to ultimately be. . . maybe. It will never be a show truck and that’s not the intention, but it can be a solid daily driver with some modern conveniences / upgrades. Anyone have any experience or thoughts about where to send the truck off to?

What are the upgrades you are looking to get?
Many vendors here who do all sorts of stuff for the 60. Just a matter of what you wan to do and your budget.

In the process of doing a full restomod basically. Ive sent my rig to @kelly saad for body+paint. Then it heads to @TRAIL TAILOR For a list so long itll hurt your eyes....

To name a few:

-engine bay paint
-LS3 6.2 Crate
-80s Coil Conversion
-under body "lizard skin"
-Aluminum F+R bumpers and 40g tank
-new carpet

Guessing im missing 7 or 10 things ...

Dnt have reaults, but has been a pleasnat experience sending all my $$$ to these 2 forum members 😭😂🤣😂🤣😁😂🤣😭

Give Goode's Offroad a call or stop by and chat with Mike (owner), in your neighborhood. Cruiser shop and he's a retired Toyota Master Tech too.

4940 Gordon Smith
Rowlett, TX 75088
(469) 556-7752

I'm not taking any more builds and getting ready for retirement mode.

Last edited:
Give Goode's Offroad a call or stop by and chat with Mike (owner), in your neighborhood. Cruiser shop and he's a retired Toyota Master Tech too.

4940 Gordon Smith
Rowlett, TX 75088
(469) 556-7752

I'm not taking any more builds and getting ready for retirement mode.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so you're saying mine may be the last TT production eh???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom