Thought I had been drunk bidding on Ebay......but someone is getting a nice 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I go home for lunch(or whatever the plan was) and spot a car carrier sitting just 100ft from my house(which is not a highly traveled road).....and there is a darn nice tan fj60 loaded on it. I was a bit worried I may have been drunk bidding on Ebay and bought a tan 60. And as I don't have a tan one.....it wasn't being taken from my place. Always wanted a tan 60.......I offered him $5K if he would "loose it" ;) (just kidding)

But good looking stock 60, coming from Arizona to Canada, owner is picking up tonight on US side.

Wow, that's a beauty.

Being sent north to rust to death... :(

This may be the wrong place to post and I'll do a search but I'm going to tint my windows soon. Wonder what the tint level is....I like it.

Gorgeous

Thats what I said, driver said the new owner never plans to drive it in the rain or snow.....but BC will eat it eventually

This may be the wrong place to post and I'll do a search but I'm going to tint my windows soon. Wonder what the tint level is....I like it.

BC owner won't need it. Mine came from California with tint I've since removed.

Not driving in rain or snow is pretty damn limiting in BC. If no salt is used on the local roads and the owner cares well for the truck, I would think it could last for at least a couple decades being driven in such conditions.

Oh yeah, it's a beauty. :)

My thoughts exactly... I am sure as it drove away to its imminent death you heard taps playing softly somewhere..

Thats what I said, driver said the new owner never plans to drive it in the rain or snow.....but BC will eat it eventually

My thoughts exactly... I am sure as it drove away to its imminent death you heard taps playing softly somewhere..

Don't be so rude with the Canadian Cruserhead.

We are not all insane people!

I do not drive my Cruisers in the winter... I am aware of the value of these vehicles.

So ... the winters are so loooooooooooong without being able to use them

Don't be so rude with the Canadian Cruserhead.

We are not all insane people!

I do not drive my Cruisers in the winter... I am aware of the value of these vehicles.

So ... the winters are so loooooooooooong without being able to use them

Damn floppy headed canucks...:flipoff2:

I was bummed it wasn't the L79 American I just dropped 80k on...lol

We don't salt the roads here in Alberta and it stays pretty dry so I don't really find rust to be a problem for mine. The long, cold winters on the other hand...

They started salting here 2 years ago outside of the ciry(of 9000 people) limits. I was surprised to taste salt on my 60 last winter.......

But at least it rains here so it gets washed off the roads pretty quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom