Thinking of going to 4 Peaks Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to get out and enjoy the snow and do some wheeling and get the dog out to play in the white stuff.
Would anyone be down to go Saturday? Do not know the trail and would like to go with someone just in case...

Also, does anyone have a good map of the trail?

you dont need a map of the trail Scott, its a 2wd dirt road that the SXS world thinks is a private race track, be carefull.
Not going as I need to pull the drive shaft from the LC and get the yokes measured for my Tom Woods driveshaft I got on order but thank you for the heads up. Also have a belly skid plate to install as well.

I am looking to get out and enjoy the snow and do some wheeling and get the dog out to play in the white stuff.
Would anyone be down to go Saturday? Do not know the trail and would like to go with someone just in case...

Also, does anyone have a good map of the trail?
A day late and a dollar short, but here's a link to our interactive map, beta version.

As noted, FR143 (Four Peaks Road) is a rough dirt road, which will get you over to SR188 if you want to take it all the way over.

If you want to see more scenery and don't mind a rougher trail, FR422, which heads northwest off of FR143 a bit past the midpoint, can get you all that.

FR422A takes the experience to 11.

And if you want challenges, FR463 is a loop between 422 and 422A that may make you rethink that attitude.

A day late and a dollar short, but here's a link to our interactive map, beta version.

As noted, FR143 (Four Peaks Road) is a rough dirt road, which will get you over to SR188 if you want to take it all the way over.

If you want to see more scenery and don't mind a rougher trail, FR422, which heads northwest off of FR143 a bit past the midpoint, can get you all that.

FR422A takes the experience to 11.

And if you want challenges, FR463 is a loop between 422 and 422A that may make you rethink that attitude.

Thank you for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom