Thinking of Buying LED Headlights from Cruiser Corps. Anyone tried these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

I don't see any reviews and customer service is work from home/can't give me the exact product name but said they sell quite a few of these. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they plug and play or do they require extensive re-wiring?

Thanks!

Not a bad price for all four I guess. I paid around 300 just for my headlights from trucklite; hibeams are cheaper ebay specials. I haven't heard of anyone that had an easy time with getting aftermarket headlights to go in smoothly w/out weird wiring set ups. There are lots of threads on here...good luck!

Not a bad price for all four I guess. I paid around 300 just for my headlights from trucklite; hibeams are cheaper ebay specials. I haven't heard of anyone that had an easy time with getting aftermarket headlights to go in smoothly w/out weird wiring set ups. There are lots of threads on here...good luck!
Yeah kind of what I've been seeing. Right now the paper lanterns aren't getting the job done anymore :oops:

I don't see any reviews and customer service is work from home/can't give me the exact product name but said they sell quite a few of these. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they plug and play or do they require extensive re-wiring?

Thanks!
I bought these and like them. I just plugged them in, however I think they may have day time running light capability but haven't figured it out yet. There is a wire separate from the light but when you add power it makes the center light strobe red. Cool, but yeah, that will get me in trouble.

If they perform well that’s a really good price. If you drive in ice or snow I’d be concerned they don’t have heated lenses.

The JW speakers were the only LEDs I considered after reading reviews of other options but wasn’t going to pay $1000.

I’ve very been satisfied with the Hella H4 housings, the basic bulbs that came with them, the upgraded harness (ARB from Cruiser Outfitters), and the sealed beam high beams. On low beams it’s better than my 100 series which has new OEM glass lenses— I think a lot of that has to do with the superior ECE pattern over DOT.

Regardless of what you get I suggest upgrading the harness.

I bought these and like them. I just plugged them in, however I think they may have day time running light capability but haven't figured it out yet. There is a wire separate from the light but when you add power it makes the center light strobe red. Cool, but yeah, that will get me in trouble.
So plug and play? They provide adaptors?

Not plug and play!!!!!! I just installed them and they don’t work as brights, and when the brights are activated you loose the outside (low beam). Gonna have to some rewiring I’m afraid. Also the screws that hold the chrome trim rings have to be replaced with longer screws.
5/10 since they don’t work as advertised. They come without instructions, and packaged with mounting brackets to use as standalone lights. As far as I can tell, if you can get a better price per light on eBay or Amazon, go for it. Your simply paying for them to put a cheap set of lights in box and to re ship them to you.
Oh and you have to wait 5 weeks when they are shown as in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom