Thinking about buying another Hundy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1999 lx470, 3 owner, 142k, always serviced at Lexus. AHC seems good. This rig has spent its life in northern Florida & Tennessee. Has a small dent in door.

IMG_0393.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

Last edited:
The dent.

IMG_0382.JPG

Looks to be in nice shape. Low mileage for a 100. How's the service history? That dent looks like a good candidate for PDR.

My brother is a pilot for AA and is based in Knox. Are your rigs rust free there? Thinking I need to find my next one in your neck of the woods, fly out for a visit, and drive back.

Service history is good. Timing belt & WP was done at 74k miles. Yeah, Tennessee is a good place to find rust free rigs.

Definitely a PDR job. If it does not remove it completely it will remove it 80%. Plus, chances are the seller has no idea what PDR is so you could say this needs panel beating and get a further discount in negotiations.

I didn't think much about it really. But dent station plus here in Knoxville is a good PDR place...

Last edited:
Im buying it for $9800

I agree. It's actually immaculate underneath. And the AHC seems to be working well..

The guys wife forgot to shut the door when backing out of the garage. So the door was sprung pretty good. Shuts hard now. But thats no biggie. I can fix that..

Oh Oh Oh i forgot to mention that it comes with 2 sets of wheels & tires.. The Tundra wheels Plus the stock 16's with almost new KO2's on it...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom