If anyone has a fouled charcoal canister and wants to try mine, I have a strong suspicion my canister was fine but the pump was bad. I’d be happy to send my canister (sans pump) to someone for the cost of postage if you wanted to swap your pump into it.
If you’re not sure if the canister or the pump is bad, you can run the evap tests in techstream, and there are options to activate the pump. Activate it and climb under the truck and listen for it - if you can hear the pump motor purging but you’re still getting codes then the pump is ok and the canister is bad. If you can’t hear the pump then my canister probably won’t help.
I am questioning how the pump died in less than a year though. I mean I do off-road and I’m sure it got dunked briefly at some point, but there’s size to signs of water infiltration in this unit, despite what the dealer claimed. I may try to crack it apart further just for pics for the forum to analyze. New replacements seem to be about $200 on eBay, $300 through a dealer, and since you can’t get a charcoal canister without one unless you’re sure only your pump is bad it seems unwise to just swap that if you have a CC that’s many years old anyway.