***The Official Tall Corn Cruisers Classic 2012 Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What time does the wheelin' begin on Saturday morning? Bright and early? I'll need a group to go with, as you all know how I love getting stuck in the mud (if it ever rains). :bang:

I would guess based on past years that we'd would probably have a group roll out about 9 AM at the earliest.

I would guess based on past years that we'd would probably have a group roll out about 9 AM at the earliest.

Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

I would be up for leading an earlier run if anyone wants to join. Saturday will really be the only day my family will be wheeling, so the more, the better!!

Tony

T-shirts

1 medium, 1 large, 1 XL, 2 kids large and 1 kids small if all of those sizes are available.

Coming from KC

Coming from Kansas City
2xl and one kids M if you get kids shirts

Last edited:
I have to work/be on call this week end but want to drive over Saturday afternoon just to see everyones rigs. I planned to drive my FJ40 but it is now suppose to T-storm and I am currently driving topless. I definitely want an XL and a small shirt. Hope to see everyone there.

I have to work/be on call this week end but want to drive over Saturday afternoon just to see everyones rigs. I planned to drive my FJ40 but it is now suppose to T-storm and I am currently driving topless. I definitely want an XL and a small shirt. Hope to see everyone there.

Nothing a poncho can't fix! :D Hope to see you there!

Great day yesterday at TCCC... great people, trucks, and wheeling - though some dumbass ran out of gas on the trail :)

Had three flops that I saw... all successfully flipped back over and kept on going.

Stockish unlocked BJ73 doing most all the trails was the highlight of the day for me.

Family duties own my time today but I'll be wishing I was back down there.

Awesome pics, Art. I need to learn to take more time photgraphing instead of just driving....

Tony

Thanks to all! We had a great time as well! We weren't a mile down the road and it started raining! Whew! LOL! I hope you all got to have some mud fun.

Thanks again, and hopefully we'll see ya next year.

Saturday

DSCF7418.jpg

DSCF7493.jpg

DSCF7488.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom