The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super short and crappy video, but I'm pretty impressed with this vehicle so far!

signal-2021-12-24-05-29-44-114 (1).jpg

First time having (wanting*) to use the winch for self recovery, so open to any and all criticism.

*Mental Note* Have spotter stand away from snow covered tree that winch is strapped to (he was spotting for cars coming up/down the road at the curve where I was stuck.

I pulled over to wait for some people behind us, and got a little over zealous with the shoulder. The road was completely ice covered.

Happy New Year to all y'all Mudders!

Over the holidays I was able to put together another video, this one documenting our trip up and over Ophir pass back in August. Waaaay easier than Imogene, but still pretty damn pretty. Here's the link to the full video for anyone who has been following along with our trip.

Cheers!

Happy New Year to all y'all Mudders!

Over the holidays I was able to put together another video, this one documenting our trip up and over Ophir pass back in August. Waaaay easier than Imogene, but still pretty damn pretty. Here's the link to the full video for anyone who has been following along with our trip.

Cheers!

I am curious how they got that box truck off the trails. Nice video nonetheless!

Here's a little gem from down under, via South Africa. Andrew st. Pierre-White's journal of buying, restoring and building an overland 105.

NEW LIFE for a 20-Yr OLD LAND CRUISER

I don't know what I liked more, watching someone else bust heir hump on a LandCruiser (for a change), or reading the ridiculous subtitle translations of the SA English.

Enjoy.

I'm not expecting any thanks from Terrain Tamer for the free plug, but I wouldn't mind a Christmas card ;)

It's too bad Andrew had to sell that one before a trip in it. I've enjoyed his African content the most and was looking forward to another series. That build was fun to watch. I'd love to be able to go through my LC in similar detail.

Just wrapped up another awesome 2 week trip. This time it was a 3,200 mile trip to Southern California and back. There were 3 100's in the group this time, so even better!

We spent that time exploring the Eastern Sierras, Mojave Road and Death Valley. It was an INCREDIBLE trip (with a few good misadventures thrown in for good measure). I had a ton of fun documenting and filming this trip, and just put the finishing touches no Episode 1 in the series.

Thought I'd share it here for anyone who enjoys this kind of stuff!

It feels a bit weird being the only person posting in this videos thread .... but what the hell!

3 Land Cruisers (and a Taco) take on the Mojave Road. This route had been on my bucket list for a few years, so getting down there and exploring along the Mojave Road was super exciting. Happy to say the route didn't disappoint. It was a lot of fun, and there were a lot of interesting things to stop and see along the way.

Also .... can confirm ... things get a bit weird in the desert. For anyone who enjoys this type of video ... part 2 will be coming in a few weeks.

I'll throw a video into the mix. Nothing too fancy from my end just some fun scenery.

Wow! Great drone work and very nice editing. This is super impressive. You make it look easy, and I know from experience that it is anything but.

I'm still working on my drone shots....and this video gives me some great inspiration for some shots to try. My biggest issue is I never seem to hold a shot for long enough. Haha.

I'll throw a video into the mix. Nothing too fancy from my end just some fun scenery.

Nice video! Where are your little over the bumper lights pointing?

Wow! Great drone work and very nice editing. This is super impressive. You make it look easy, and I know from experience that it is anything but.

I'm still working on my drone shots....and this video gives me some great inspiration for some shots to try. My biggest issue is I never seem to hold a shot for long enough. Haha.
Appreciate that, it was just a quick edit I have a few more days to add from my recent trip. Your video has a more professional feel for sure, with the narration and mixed video from air / ground, etc. , . Good stuff.

I'm flying the Air 2 S and in cine mode it's really smooth to pan with. I'm not a big fan of the auto modes but a few clips I just lock onto the truck and let the drone do it's thing. What are you flying?
Nice video! Where are your little over the bumper lights pointing?
=] I was wondering if someone would call me out. Those are temporary while I wait for my roof rack. I wired em all up and figured screw it might as well mount em.

Does come in handy for spotting potential camp sites and for creeping through trail at night. But they are destined to be up on the roof rack, pointing down to the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom