The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Car and coffee from yesterday with @DominicanFZJ80 and @MyLandy looks like I need bigger tires and more lift now haha.
Posted one more of Mike's supercharged 80 on my Instagram @ventureworks.us

IMG_20200712_115447_296.jpg

The colour of that dirt is amazing. What causes that?

Just looked the place up on google. What a huge amount of 4x4 terrain, that would be so cool to drive the cruiser through.
it's volcanic rock and dust from a nearby volcano, different colors depending on how long the eruption was that spewed it out I think, not a geologist though :)

Picked up a 2006 in Seattle, drove it back to Atlanta all this week making a few epic stops along the way. Oh, and my girlfriend said "yes" as I popped the question at Arches. So we start the new adventure with the proper rig to take us through that thing called life.

shtAmv6VStSo4Uzj%FOqrw.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a 2006 in Seattle, drove it back to Atlanta all this week making a few epic stops along the way. Oh, and I my girlfriend said "yes" as I popped the question at Arches. So we start the new adventure with the proper rig to take us through that thing called life.

View attachment 2370750

I'd call it a win/win/win!

Stay humble and you'll keep winning... 👩‍❤️‍👨

Picked up a 2006 in Seattle, drove it back to Atlanta all this week making a few epic stops along the way. Oh, and I my girlfriend said "yes" as I popped the question at Arches. So we start the new adventure with the proper rig to take us through that thing called life.

View attachment 2370750

Congratulations 🍾

Sunset at the very east tip of the Gaspesia peninsula, Québec.

DCBB9EE0-0B83-450D-8046-9D97A1661346.jpeg

View attachment 2370750
Beautiful story! Congrats!!!

Sexy.. People in TX be rocking TE37X.. lol

Sold my 99 and bought an 03. Loving the 5 speed. All the mods removed and goin on the 03. View attachment 2372912View attachment 2372913
I love 315’s. Were you regeared? Going to give the stock 4:10s on the 5 speed a try? Best color on the 03 imo 👍

Pic thread:

Forgot my cart. When it’s between the baby and the cooler.....
CE1B96E0-3055-4EA6-A68D-B35933586E64.jpeg

Baby’s gotta walk 😜

Jk: threw him on the shoulders for ~ 1.5 mile. Way easier than muscling the Yeti, those things are awkward and Heavy!

I love 315’s. Were you regeared? Going to give the stock 4:10s on the 5 speed a try? Best color on the 03 imo 👍

Pic thread:

Forgot my cart. When it’s between the baby and the cooler.....
View attachment 2373097
Baby’s gotta walk 😜

Jk: threw him on the shoulders for ~ 1.5 mile. Way easier than muscling the Yeti, those things are awkward and Heavy!
Im getting use to the color lol. I'd rather have black but couldnt pass up this deal on the 03. I never got a chance to installed the 4.88's. Ill hang on to them just incase I feel like I need to put them on.

@Johnny pin I sold my 99 too cause of the 5 speed... I like this one a lot better in terms of driving. I do miss the old school dash. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom