The MUD 100 series Photos thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paddled out to the island by our place. Save the commentary on the canoe placement--we live a block from there and would carry it but the beer and dogs are heavy.

Last edited:
Some pics from our camping trip last week to Yeagarup Dunes on the Warren River mouth, and some pics from our trip to Donnelly River just down the road. Two of my favourite spots in south-west of Western Australia, both without any internet, wifi, mobile reception or any other connection with the rest of the world. It doesn't get any better than this!

plt7VLh.jpg

lvGlTFx.jpg

DeYxlVi.jpg

XICNE04.jpg

lCKh56K.jpg

EwsgkIN.jpg

nh9xmLn.jpg

eg3V4Tp.jpg

W2zKrN3.jpg

nG0H6JT.jpg

ZWqOuVa.jpg

7uEkjXm.jpg

7vffGL3.jpg

CGC1u8W.jpg

Some pics from our camping trip last week to Yeagarup Dunes on the Warren River mouth, and some pics from our trip to Donnelly River just down the road. Two of my favourite spots in south-west of Western Australia, both without any internet, wifi, mobile reception or any other connection with the rest of the world. It doesn't get any better than this!

plt7VLh.jpg

lvGlTFx.jpg

DeYxlVi.jpg

XICNE04.jpg

lCKh56K.jpg

EwsgkIN.jpg

nh9xmLn.jpg

eg3V4Tp.jpg

W2zKrN3.jpg

nG0H6JT.jpg

ZWqOuVa.jpg

7uEkjXm.jpg

7vffGL3.jpg

CGC1u8W.jpg
I want that hood (bonnet) man!!

I want that hood (bonnet) man!!

I believe that everyone is in agreement. In fact, I went to see if it was an OEM part after seeing and was redirected back to photos of this truck on the thread I clicked through on... Looks to be a custom piece.

Is that a Cassowary or an EMU? Great pics.

plt7VLh.jpg

lvGlTFx.jpg

DeYxlVi.jpg

XICNE04.jpg

lCKh56K.jpg

EwsgkIN.jpg

nh9xmLn.jpg

eg3V4Tp.jpg

W2zKrN3.jpg

nG0H6JT.jpg

ZWqOuVa.jpg

7uEkjXm.jpg

7vffGL3.jpg

CGC1u8W.jpg

Darche 180 awning came in, might do a short write up since there is little to no info for darche awnings on ih8mud. Mounts (3) are ridiculously strong for awning mounts.

This started because I had the arb 2500 and loved the awning but one of the aluminum poles bent. So I loved having the awning but wanted something a little more substantial. Pieced together my own load bars to mount to (gamiviti mounts, front runner slat extensions and end caps with the front runner fairing). Still installing on the truck, will update with mounted and open pictures

View attachment 1956355

View attachment 1956356

View attachment 1956357
Pictures aren't loading

Mojave Road! 4 people, 4 dogs, 140 miles off road in complete comfort over 3 days. Love this rig. Great scenery but not very technical. My buddy did it with a nearly stock Xterra on street tires. He did have sliders but they never touched!

Last edited:
New Darche 180 is on another level for convenience, strength and coverage

View attachment 1956935
Interesting alternative to others with a higher price tag. It is a little worrying their website indicates that using during "windy conditions" may void the warranty. Not sure about that legal eze caveat for the 4x4 market. Still it does look good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom