The Journey Begins (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a quick update the landcruiser and I made it it took almost two hour's with no drama . it's going to need some attention to the carburetor and distributor but that can wait until next week.
Here I am driving along Hwy 90 lake Pontchartrain to my left Lake Bourn to the right

Made it to Bay St Louis

And my high tech sound system

Last edited:
Here is a few cool vehicles

I did not realize how small the Willys is.

I meet the owner of this bronco about fours ago.each year it looks better and better.it a work in progress.

I will try and get my Fj40 in a few pictures in the hopes I can keep this post from being moved before the end of the week.

I think he said it came from the United Arab Emirates. But he bought it from a University it had been through a tornado and it blew out the windshield and then sat for a long time in the weather.

I met the guy with the 75 at the 70 series Gathering last year in September. It's a very nice rig. You would never know from looking at it that has had a rough life. A superb restoration!

I met the guy with the 75 at the 70 series Gathering last year in September. It's a very nice rig. You would never know from looking at it that has had a rough life. A superb restoration!
I agree and I would add he is a super nice guy .he has a wealth of knowledge on everything landcruisers and likes sharing it.i really enjoyed talking with him

I am a little late posting but the landcruiser and my son and I made it back with little to problems .i definitely have either a bad carburetor or distributor and possibly cooling problem.but sence i have some spent so much time on the landcruiser trying to get it back on the road I had to promise my wife I would do stuff around the house and things that she wants to do .i ok with that she is very supportive and complans very little.
My plan is to install a mechanical water temperature gauge. I have one but just have not gotten around to installing it.from that point I will know if I have a cooling problem.then I will procede from there.h here's a few pictures

This car look this good three weeks before hurricane Katrina.it had to be completely redone it is a world of wheels winner.he is the original owner

Here is my landcruiser and my sister in law's 67bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom