The Great ONSC Gun Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to Stephen @fj40z the GP100 now has a little brother.

20170223_181819.jpg

Nice :) Heather carries an SP101 with her at times. Kept it in her desk at the car lot when she was at work.

I am a tree-huggin gun-lovin Christian liberal with conservative values. I picked up a 10/22 several weeks ago and I want either a M&P M2.0 or CZ P10C.

Was wondering if any of you all are members of Durham Wildlife Club or spend any time at Drake's Landing or similar. Could be fun to get a group out when the weather warms up.

I'm shopping for an O/U 20 gauge to replace my dad's 870 wingmaster I learned on. Also looking for a fun target bun and I'm planning on stopping in the beretta gallery in Dallas, TX when I'm down there this weekend.

Son and I did Sporting Clays at Kidd's Place two weeks ago, was a good time.

We would like to do Deep River sporting clays next or anywhere we haven't gone.

I love going to Drake Landing. A bit expensive but I always grab a GroupOn when available.

I shot trap a couple times a week until the price of lead shot up in 08-09 or so. I'd be up for shooting some clays. Depends on timing and how far away.

I don't have the shotgun so it gets pricy when me and the kids go shoot - so we don't do it often.

Got the wife to go one time:

Drake landing GroupOn's are typically $28 for 50 clays, gun rental, cart rental, and hearing. You have to buy or bring shells. I picked up the same GroupOn last year for $23. Dunno some special they were doing. I bought another one recently for $32. I always bring extra shells since the automated throwers can sometimes "malfunction".

Does this course provide golf carts? There's nothing quite as fun as riding around like a maniac in a golf cart with a shotgun..

Drake Landing does have golf carts!! I usually don't get one though to cut down on cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom