Thats it. Im in all the way. Colorado has shown me the light. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCyal8r

Jetty Crue
Threads
So back east I had to find places to go with the gx and they were usually pretty wimpy like fire roads or semi rutted stuff.

Came out to Colorado and will be staying here for a couple months. Holy cow. The off road scene here is as hard core as any place I've ever seen. And for good reason because there's a million great totally legal trails of all types.

I've wimped out on a few. Took a few on. My only mod is +1 size solid at tires. But there's trails out here where you absolutely need a lift and tires and to remove running boards and mud flaps.

I'm I've been nibbling around the edges but seeing the amazing trails and stuff out here I'm gonna go with a lift and maybe some wider tires on a different wheel package.

Havent seen any other 120s anywhere off road but I've seen everything else. Tacos, a gang of 80s which each one makes me pine for my old lx450, million 4 runners, fj cruisers, f150s, cherokees, a million jeeps, a million subarus, the odd explorer or even blazer jacked up or on big wheels, everything really. I saw a totally stock jeep compass way back on this trail today with highway tires. Damned if he didn't make it through too.

And plenty of free legal back country camping off the trails themselves in the national forests.

Any boulder or denver or Longmont peeps that want to run some trails hit me up.

Welcome to Colorado

I was up there all last week from KS. We decided to move in a year, planning in full force. Colorado Springs for us. Too much fun.

Welcome to the West!
Your rig will surprise and awe you (and others 😈)!

Colorado is great, but the politics will keep me from ever rehoming there. We enjoy our trips every summer, stunning beauty up in those mountains. I am surprised that you didn't see more GX's out there, there are booming in popularity in the past few years.

stock (save sliders, a leveling puck, and 70 series ATs)
1598068865903.png
1598068987761.png
1598069006276.png
1598069099449.png

Yeah. Politics sucks, remember when people used to respect each other and differences of opinion?

But the wheeling out west though!!! 🤘 :cool: 🤘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom