Thank you Todd - Bjork Memorial Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Todd...

on behalf of Gary's family, his TLCA chapter Club Toys on the Rocks, and all TLCA Past, Present and Future... Thank you for such an excellent memorial issue.

Agreed. Great issue - great tribute. Also Mark and Charla's ACT article was excellent.

Would someone please keep a copy for me!

Had to do my TLCA renewal and paypal doesnt work so i will miss at least this very special issue.:whoops:

Is there any other way than paypal to renew my subscription ASAP?

If so please send a PM or email me : peter @ sadtler.de

Last edited:
Would someone please keep a copy for me!

Had to do my TLCA renewal and paypal doesnt work so i will miss at least this very special issue.:whoops:

Is there any other way than paypal to renew my subscription ASAP?

If so please send a PM or email me : peter @ sadtler.de

Hi Peter,

You don't have to be a Pay Pal member - they are also our regular credit card gateway. I know it looks a little confusing when you go through the checkout process, but you can still use VISA, Mastercard, etc. just like any other web site. They just don't make that as clear as we would like.

Once you are a member, you can download entire issues of Toyota Trails in PDF format as well. I see that you have a de domain extension - Germany?

We now offer online-only TLCA membership for those who live outside the USA, to save on the high cost and long wait time to have paper copies of Toyota Trails shipped to you overseas. Of course you can still opt to receive them if you wish!

And of course you can order back issues of any Toyota Trails that you may have missed. Happy cruisin'!

Got it done with paypal finally, expiring date needed to be updated.........:doh: me getting old and :censor:.

Guess i will have to order the missing issue, TLCA tells me that the jan/feb issue will be the first to receive.

Thanks for the help.

****************************************************+
EDIT!
Just recieved my Nov/Dec Issue !!
TLCA Folks are a great!
****************************************************+

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom