TH350 to Transfer Case adapter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All, Started a project back in october to replace the 4spd on the new to me 77 FJ40. I got the FJ in August and in september the clutch went bad (known that it was going bad). The FJ already had a SBC mated up to the stock 4spd. It seems the adapter is unobtainium - might be able to get one from Advance Adapters in march. If anyone knows of an alternate source or has a servicable used one laying around they would like to get rid of please let me know. thanks in advance.

@Downey occasionally has them forsale on his Tojo products page on eBay. I haven’t looked recently maybe contact him if he has one in the works.

Also maybe put up a “wanted to buy” in the classified section

Don’t have one at the moment, I find and buy used, restore, then put them into my eBay store when I can get them.

Nevermind, misread your post.

Nevermind, misread your post.
Hi All, Started a project back in october to replace the 4spd on the new to me 77 FJ40. I got the FJ in August and in september the clutch went bad (known that it was going bad). The FJ already had a SBC mated up to the stock 4spd. It seems the adapter is unobtainium - might be able to get one from Advance Adapters in march. If anyone knows of an alternate source or has a servicable used one laying around they would like to get rid of please let me know. thanks in advance.
finally got all the parts in. And it's back on the road. Sweet setup (at least I like it). next up is a new motor...

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 9.31.31 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom