Texas Toyota Takeover June 9th - 12th presented by Merus Adventure Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Disclaimer: I am not associated with Merus Adventure Park

From their Facebook page:

Mark your calendars for June 9th - 12th! MERUS Adventure™ is excited to announce the first Annual Texas Toyota Takeover! We are proud to be partnering with Street Toyota of Amarillo to sponsor this event! Sign up for our email list and keep an eye on our social media so you don't miss any details! Merus Adventure - Adventure Park | Something For Everyone - https://merusadventure.com/

If you are interested in helping sponsor this event or reserving a vendor location, please email our Operations Integrator at casey@merusadventure.com

#palodurocanyon #makingmerus #meetusatmerus #Merusadventure #merusadventurepark #merusadventure #overlanding #offroad4x4 #4x4offroad #toyota #texastoyotatakeover
See less
— at MERUS Adventur

274093992_340147738004741_406301921496450100_n.jpg

Is Meru doable in a stock LC 200 with 285/60/18 Toyo AT3? Any suggestions on what to try and what to avoid?

Merus has many levels of wheeling. From easy dirt roads to extreme wheeling. You can pick your poison. Your 200 is very capable and will do things that will surprise you.
The park is very big and the main roads are steep in a few places but not difficult. Plenty of places to explore, wheel or mountain bike.

Any more news on this event? 5.5 hour drive for me. Vendors? Sponsors? Estimated attendance?

outstanding!! all signed up!

Last edited:
Just bumping this to see if anyone else is planning on attending...
I'm super excited for this one!

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Merus Adventure Park

From their Facebook page:

Mark your calendars for June 9th - 12th! MERUS Adventure™ is excited to announce the first Annual Texas Toyota Takeover! We are proud to be partnering with Street Toyota of Amarillo to sponsor this event! Sign up for our email list and keep an eye on our social media so you don't miss any details! Merus Adventure - Adventure Park | Something For Everyone - https://merusadventure.com/

If you are interested in helping sponsor this event or reserving a vendor location, please email our Operations Integrator at casey@merusadventure.com

#palodurocanyon #makingmerus #meetusatmerus #Merusadventure #merusadventurepark #merusadventure #overlanding #offroad4x4 #4x4offroad #toyota #texastoyotatakeover
See less
— at MERUS Adventur

View attachment 2930488
I'm all packed up and ready to head that way in the morning. See you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom