For Sale Texas, Top and Sides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1564191890330.jpeg

Ive got a righteous top and sides fo sale (one with the green sides) Firm at $2k. I live in Texas and will deliver to DFW, Houston, Austin or SA at no upcharge.

I am in dallas will take it if you will deliver .. Robert 817-507-6783

Gents - I’m not an A-hole seller. Whoever commits to buying it first (currently Robert in DFW) willl get it. Hppefully I’m doing my part by agreeing to deliver

Yeah, I get that, but all I asked for were a few more pics, (you had posted but one), and a Robert got in 4 whole minutes after you posted them.

Thanks for the pics.

Agree that he committed “first”.

Also want to point out that I was your first response in the nearly two weeks since it listed, and I did indicate interest in buying it, just wanted to, you know, see the other side. Seemed reasonable to me.

Please LMK if I move to first position.
512-804-6620

Yeah, I get that, but all I asked for were a few more pics, (you had posted but one), and a Robert got in 4 whole minutes after you posted them.

Thanks for the pics.

Agree that he committed “first”.

Also want to point out that I was your first response in the nearly two weeks since it listed, and I did indicate interest in buying it, just wanted to, you know, see the other side. Seemed reasonable to me.

Please LMK if I move to first position.
512-804-6620

Will do Gonzo. Saving your contact info just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom