For Sale Texas: 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(88, 105, 90)
UPDATED 1.31.22. I am moving and planning to sell most of the vehicles listed below. Thanks for the patience. Please PM with any questions. Have fun posting about how ridiculous the prices are that I am looking for. I will discount if buying more than one vehicle. Please PM for more details.

2001 LX470, 157K, Grey/green, Rides and drives great, new Toyota alternator, some paint fading but overall looks good, 2nd owner. $16,000. OBO. LX470 Photos

• GOOD
    • Rides and drives fine
    • NO CEL
    • Leather good except one tear in passenger seat
    • NO rust
    • New alternator
    • Lots of service history (PM if interested)
    • 2nd owner
    • Clean Texas Title
    • "New" tires. Tires are a couple of years old but have almost no miles on them.
  • BAD
    • Some paint fading on hood and roof (see photos)
    • Sun roof does not open (no leaks that I can tell)
    • Power antennae does not work
    • Valve cover gasket leaking on passenger side (not major but do occasionally get oil smell when idleing)

ALSO HAVE:

1995 and 1994 Listing on MUD

1995 LC, 163K miles (will confirm actual this weekend - but this is very close), White, rides and drives fine, some exterior dings and scrapes, paint overall good, a few interior things need fixed - nothing major I will list when I get the pics up. 2nd owner

1994 LC, 203K miles (not running), Blue, I used some body parts for the 1995 above but all major mechanical items appear to be with vehicle

Also have
1968 Mustang Coupe, Maroon, Auto, interior restored, exterior in good shape, paint in good shape, not a show car but overall looks good, disc brakes, upgraded transmission to AOD and rear gears, exhaust, seat belts, too much to list here. Engine runs but needs tune up from sitting for too long. More info to come on this car. I think it will be in the $17K to $23K range

2004 Chevy Z71, 231K, White, Rides and drives, daily driver, rebuilt transmission in 2021 with 2 years warranty remaining, new radiator, thermostat, water pump, and tires in last few months. Vehicle has been in my family since for last 200K, well maintained, normal wear and tear for age. Looking for $7500 to $9,000 for this truck.

InkedIMG_4381_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Close to Waco.

Honestly did not see the rules about posting prices - or I would not have posted!

I obviously jumped the gun with posting the info and have not had time to get all the info together. I should have pics, details, and pricing posted this weekend on all vehicles. Also, it looks like I am going to need to keep one vehicle (either the 04 silverado, the 95LC, or LX470) for about 6 to 8 weeks until my new company work truck arrives... Sorry for posting before I had all of this originally. Thanks for the patience. Here are links to photos of the LX470 - more info to come. 2001 LX470 Photos
InkedIMG_4381_LI.jpg

Have not sold it. Been driving it while waiting on my company truck which I just got last week. Mileage has increased a bit since I posted. PM for more info if interested. It is currently located near Waco but I will likely bring it up to Dallas in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom