Tesla CyberTruck - Pics, Specs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The entire company (TSLA) is just a disaster... I can’t believe people line up to give them hard earned money, when the company can’t even produce a single penny of profit. The very existence of the company remains questionable quarter to quarter... let alone looking out several years!

Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, they can keep triangletruck... and their sham of a company!

So maybe it's just me, but it sounds like Rob may be on the fence about his feelings on Tesla. HAHAHAHA.

So maybe it's just me, but it sounds like Rob may be on the fence about his feelings on Tesla. HAHAHAHA.

Use club funds to put a deposit down on a cybertruck for Rob and a vanity plate that says “MUSKFAN”

Just the very thought... I’m starting to itch and twitch

Use club funds to put a deposit down on a cybertruck for Rob and a vanity plate that says “MUSKFAN”

A4D6B879-B6EB-4269-9DF4-E513E9979363.jpeg

I drive my neighbors P85 Model S every once in a while and for my next DD it will a Tesla or other EV. It's an amazing vehicle and he spends about $6-8 in electric to go 240 miles. No matter what financial position Tesla is in I'd still buy one. Not the CyberTruck though.

I don't like it. But I don't hate it. I'm on the fence, then. Let's see if it sells. (I know, 200,000 pre-orders and counting, at a refundable $100 down.) It'll certainly start a lot of conversations. And thus generate a lot of publicity. It'll be like that old Hollywood trope, "I don't care what you say about me as long as you say something."

Man, that pulling contest with the F-150 sure was lame. All it tested was the difference in traction between an unloaded pickup in two wheel drive and that of a child's drawing loaded down with thousands of pounds of batteries in four wheel drive. Seems really dishonest to "test" with one in two wheel drive and one on four wheel drive.

I'd really like to see some range data when the Tesla is loaded and/or towing. I know it will drop off a lot, but I'm guessing at full towing capacity it will drop by at least ~2/3 based on the power needed to move the extra mass.

Test Drive - Interior Video

Seems really dishonest to "test" with one in two wheel drive and one on four wheel drive.

Not to mention the torque of an electric motor. Apples to apples, the torque of the electric motor will beat a combustion engine. But (as you point out) when you add in more driven wheels and more weight for more traction, it's not apples to apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom