TechStream Feature List lc100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all - I thought I would ask after doing a ton of searching for other features.

I recently programmed a key for my 06 100 and disabled the telescopic steering auto adjust. I have heard the AHC flush is pretty helpful but I do not have that.

Any other ways yall have used techstream?

Hey all - I thought I would ask after doing a ton of searching for other features.

I recently programmed a key for my 06 100 and disabled the telescopic steering auto adjust. I have heard the AHC flush is pretty helpful but I do not have that.

Any other ways yall have used Techstream?
What is your hardware setup? What computer, operating system &cable?

Any other ways yall have used techstream?

I think you may be thinking of brake bleeding. You don't need techstream for AHC fluid exchange.

I made my key one click to unlock all doors, and turned off the chirp.

I have used for brake bleeding, key programming and checking codes so far.

I am interested in the TS setup and will be getting one going shortly. What is your hardware setup? What computer, operating system &cable?

I am interested in the TS setup and will be getting one going shortly. What is your hardware setup? What computer, operating system &cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom