Team Tolleson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was fortunate to see it this week too. Wow!
Sandy with Deb at the wheel = UNSTOPPABLE
Hope we can keep up but it's not likely.

IMG_3821.jpg
IMG_3827.jpg
IMG_3829.jpg

FJC wheels are causing tires to rub in all the wrong places. The 5.0 backspacing is the devil in the details. Gonna get it worked out and this mofo is gonna be a beast. Den Mom Deb was very happy.

IMG_3817.jpg

Got a 1" wheel spacers if you can use them?

Just some updates on Dat Ass.

After cutting and fabing some more at Jrob's garage we got her back to 49 Tire.

Replaced bad ass heater hoses
Replace radiator hoses and belts.
New plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor.
Baselined all fluids and replaced with Lucas.

Getting 17 inch wheels as been a LARGE pain in my AMEX. I have purchased 12 17x9 steelies with 3.5 backspacing. First company took my money and showed them in stock. Purchased on AMEX. Nice email 48 hours later stating they would be in stock 15 May. Cancelled that order but have not received my credit??? Then with Bomar's help found 2 here, 2 there and 1 over there via Ebay. 2 arrived today, the other 3 back ordered and credited my account. Called and talked with 4 wheel parts. It seems that Pro Comp changed the size of the mod holes in the wheel and in doing so changed the part number. So another 4 wheels are coming via Dallas. We will see how that shakes out...

Next week wheels, get some wiring done and install metaltech spacer on front.

AND..... Go to New Orleans for meeting Sunday-Wednesday. Drive to Huntsville on Thursday to pick up new trailer. Drive to Shreveport Friday afternoon for the Baker wedding on Saturday and the get home Sunday night and prepare for GSMTR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom