Tamiya GF-01 fj45! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Oh yeah! http://www.tamiyausa.com/items/radi...ks-36500/rc-toyota-land-cruiser-40-p-up-58589

header_58589.jpg

Wonder if the body kit will be available seperately? Looking forward to following the scale build :)

It's kind of a funny size. 1/12 scale, 333x244mm. Their fj40, for comparison is, I think, closer to scale and probably 1/10th scale at 428x195mm for the cc01. The cr01 is the big 4 wheeler. It looks like they use the same body.

I'll be interested to see the bodies compared directly.

Last edited:
So close but still so far....

It looks great don't get me wrong and I'll probably end up with a couple of body's, but why the funky 70 series style indicator, and the rear and curved windows look a little small. I guess these are the result of one piece lexan body without the add ons the 40 body has.
I just wish they'd do what everyone wants them to do and make either the 40 or 45 in a detailed hardbody like they do for the hilux and clodbuster and stop messing around with the tractor looking stuff.

This is part of their wheelie series (Lunch Box, Midnight Pumpkin, ect). They're not really supposed to be in proper proportions. Looks kinda funky to me. If you've never owned one of the wheelie kits, they are a blast, but don't expect the body to stay pretty very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom