Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2010: OFFICIAL THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep...just stupid

o.k. nevermind...I was just being stupid. I found the link to the map/location, etc. However...would still love to talk to anyone associated with the MIOBI club. May want to get involved.

You can put a for sale post on here if its a toyota.

If it's other you will have better luck selling it at www.miobi.org , that will also get you to the owner of the land.
He has been pretty firm about no vehicles before an event, but, you never know. If you do, you will need to leave the keys so we can move it if needed.

Then again, If you got to our wheelin event you will want to keep it.

Any questions you can call me .

Last edited:
Thanks...oh it is definately all Toyota! And built to rock! I used to own a small off road shop in southern Colorado; been crawlin for over a decade. My rig has done every trail in Moab and Farmington, and many, many trails in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. But now I live in Iowa! Don't get me wrong....great state!...I was born and raised here...but not exactly the wheelin meca of the world! haha Indeed, I would love the chance to meet/wheel with some fellow Yota lovers. I wish I could come to the Classic all four days! Anyway....thanks for info

I busted the steering on my rig last time I was out and will not have it fixed for a couple of weeks. However, I would like to come Saturday and just watch some events and meet some people. When are the competition events starting and how much would it be just to watch and not wheel?

I busted the steering on my rig last time I was out and will not have it fixed for a couple of weeks. However, I would like to come Saturday and just watch some events and meet some people. When are the competition events starting and how much would it be just to watch and not wheel?

You can ride in a REAL off road vehicle on sat . :doh: I am wondering if they are going to allow the jeep in the comps . I dont want to show anybody up tho or I might get :ban:

No thanks, I don't want to have to help you fix it when it breaks :flipoff2:

All kidding aside, I appreciate it, but I'll just come out and watch if I can. Last time I rode along with someone, I just regretted not being in my own rig. My tie rod ends are shot, otherwise I planned on bringing it. I have a upgraded steering kit coming, but probably won't be here until late in the week and I figure I am going to go ahead and do a knuckle rebuild and chromo birfs while I am at it. It will probably be next month before I am ready to wheel it again.

After she is good to go, I am going to take her down to Redbird SRA in Indiana for a weekend and then it's off to SCC down in Arkansas in October.

You have that right, Brian :flipoff2: has broke every time he goes out with the Toyota's.

We won't charge you anything to be there, just have to pay the owner if you wish to camp and the meal is Sat night buy a meal ticket if you wish to eat.

I don't know which day or when the Comps will be.

Well, if one of you guys can update via mobile or send me a PM from out there and let me know when the comps are going to be, I would appreciate it. I just moved in a little south of the Quad Cities and plan to get involved with some stuff up here. I was pretty active down in Louisiana. It would be nice to meet up with some of you, get to know some "local" Toyota owners, and see some rocks as well. I will probably buy a meal ticket if I am not on time constraints.

Hondo, we will see you there.

Reavenzero, just to let you know there is not that many rocks. The rock crawl is one 50 yard run. Other than that mostly climbs and off cambers. I will try to update from the field.

that's just fine, better than sitting at home all weekend.

Well, I'm still planning on making it and I'm sure I'll enjoy watching the "better built" Toyotas do things I could only dream of.

Welcome Reavenzero & Hondo and I hope you guys have a blast.

I really wish I could bring my 4Runner but I'll be glad just to go. I am hoping that I will be able to wheel with you guys in the future. Especially you guys with 4Runners or minis.

registration is avail for 4 days of wheeling....Thurs-Sun....so could I camp tonite?

Heading out tonight after work

I'll be heading out after work and will probably get there around 10:30.... For all of you there on Friday morning, I will have coffee. :bounce:

Jim

Well, rather than really muddy, I'm predicting that you guys are finding dry hills and trails. I'm sure the bottoms and mud holes are wet, but those shale hills dry out pretty fast.

That's ok, makes it easier to get around and easier for people to come rescue you when you're stuck in a hole. :)

I won't be there until Sat morning, will there still be hot coffee? (joking, actually I'll bring my own french press)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom