Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2008 Post-Event Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeez man.... I'm workin' on it!

Yes, I'm slow....

Oh, it's ON.....

We had a great time! Thanks everybody!

here's all my pics: lgraham09/TCCC08 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

27b2b87e.jpg

c003825f.jpg

e4a04ab6.jpg

97305d18.jpg

da447a13.jpg

3233f6b3.jpg

a8f958b6.jpg

691bf70b.jpg

c0e164d6.jpg

c15e3a94.jpg

2447222f.jpg

cd6d8dfa.jpg

27973aed.jpg

sorry i just now saw this thread! cool to see someone took some good pics! had a gret time!

Only a little over a week for the new Toyota Trails to be shipped out...with our event article in it...anyone else as excited as I am? Not a TLCA member? Sign-up today, it's cheaper than a tank of gas and you get a great magazine 6 times a year with all member submitted content!

-Art

Giggity, giggity, giggity...my copy of Toyota Trails showed up today and all I can say is WOW! Y'all be very pleased! Thanks to everyone that contributed pictures for the article, don't be upset if you didn't make the cut, they will all be on the DVD.

Going to check the mail NOW!

EDIT: Checked. It wasn't there. :(

We don't always get ours so I am hoping this one we do get!!

Giggity, giggity, giggity...my copy of Toyota Trails showed up today and all I can say is WOW! Y'all be very pleased! Thanks to everyone that contributed pictures for the article, don't be upset if you didn't make the cut, they will all be on the DVD.

WOW !!!!! Just got my Toyota Trails :D Everyone and I mean Everyone from Tall Cron Cruisers you ROCK, and yes my wife saw the photo of me standing next to the 45 and realized yes shes married to a total nut. Great story and I have finished my own and have it submitted. Photo CD's will be goiong out Thrusday since I have to get some cd cases. I want you all to know everytime I think about hanging out in Iowa I get alittle choked up. Have a Great Week

WOW !!!!! Just got my Toyota Trails :D Everyone and I mean Everyone from Tall Cron Cruisers you ROCK, and yes my wife saw the photo of me standing next to the 45 and realized yes shes married to a total nut. Great story and I have finished my own and have it submitted. Photo CD's will be goiong out Thrusday since I have to get some cd cases. I want you all to know everytime I think about hanging out in Iowa I get alittle choked up. Have a Great Week

Your not a nut, you drive a cruiser.

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's a nut.

I STILL haven't gotten mine! :mad:

PM your e-mail address and I'll send you the copy of the article. However, when I do, DO NOT POST IT ANYWHERE, it's copyrighted material and I need to check with the Toyota Trails editor to see what we can do with it.

I can wait a day or two longer to see if it comes in the mail, Art, as I don't want anyone getting in trouble because I can't wait. I'll let you know one way or the other. Thanks!

I read the article. Thanks Art. Very well done, and funny!

Art - YOU ROCK!! :bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::clap:

Got my copy of Toyota Trails today - Yipee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom