Tall Corn Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a family friendly event held on a 400 acre privately own strip pit / off road park. www.miobi.org
trails range from mild to extreme ,dirt rocks and some mud if it ever rains
the camping area has electric hook ups and showers

The event it self is always a good time with a small meal on Friday night and a big meal, raffle and prizes for the kids on Saturday night

Hope to see you there

Last edited:
I have made the trip twice from Southern California and worth every mile, Your going to meet and wheel with some of the best people this Cruiser community has to offer. The wheeling is a blast and the food is amaizing. Dan the owner makes sure theres hot water for the showers and opens up his place for everyone to enjoy what we do best. Wheel. Make the trip you wont regret it.

Tall Corn Cruiser Classic is on for Thursday Aug 22 to Sunday Aug 26 2012 Hamilton Iowa, MIOBI Off Road Park.
$30 Event Fee includes T shirt
$35 Wheeling for event or $15 a day
$15 tent and $20 Campers per night, electricity included

I'm plannin' on coming down just for Saturday. Hope things don't change! Looking forward to it.

I'm plannin' on coming down just for Saturday. Hope things don't change! Looking forward to it.

Woo hoo! Glad to see another black FJC! Can't wait to get back on the trails!

I just tried to register at the address in Toyota Trails. That took me to last years event. Where do I find registration for this years event? Rob and I ( KC Chevota, FJ40 and the big red bus and Two Old Crows , well one crow now, with little blue truck) are both planning on being there.

Peggy

I just tried to register at the address in Toyota Trails. That took me to last years event. Where do I find registration for this years event? Rob and I ( KC Chevota, FJ40 and the big red bus and Two Old Crows , well one crow now, with little blue truck) are both planning on being there.

Peggy

Peggy,

We don't have a pre-registration this year...you guys can just show up, we have you on the list as expecting to show up! Glad you guys are going to make it up!

It's time to knock some rust off the old 40. I'll be there with bells on.

Will anyone be there on thursday? One XL for me.

See ya soon
Mark

add an old guy to the list for at least saturday... might bring a couple kids

I'm planning to be there Thursday, just haven't made up my mind if it'll be morning or late afternoon.

Tony

See ya soon
Mark

See ya soon
Mark

I'll be down Thursday night after my daughter goes back to her mothers at 8 PM, should put me there around 9 PM...

we'll be there...

I'll be there Friday morning, for a bit, then back about 6. Nancy and the dogs will be there around 7ish Friday. I'll bring all the stuff left over from last year, money, firewood, and raffle tickets. We'll get all the food stuff for Saturday, on Saturday, once we know about how many folks.

Casey

I'll be there Friday morning, for a bit, then back about 6. Nancy and the dogs will be there around 7ish Friday. I'll bring all the stuff left over from last year, money, firewood, and raffle tickets. We'll get all the food stuff for Saturday, on Saturday, once we know about how many folks.

Casey

You needing an RV spot?

yes on RV spot

Casey, are you getting corn? We can get plenty, just need a couple days notice.

Tony

Yes please bring some not real available here anymore. Maybe 6 dozen?

Will do.

Too bad the dates don't jive well with my schedule this year or I would try and make it for a day. Have SIDS walk in Cedar Rapids Saturday in honor of my nephew and a bike ride thing Sunday that I already registered for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom