"T" paint codes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking for paint codes and I'm not getting far.

I see that wheel color, as a consensus on this site, is something called T1447 medium grey.

I took that number to my local PPG guy and got absolutely no where. He called some color library on the phone and they'd never heard of it either.

So, are there PPG equilivant codes? Is he on crack? Did I enter the twilight zone? Inquiring minds want to know...

:cheers:

Had a like experience this morning at local NAPA store. An hour search for T310 netted little. Not in computer; thus no information as though it didnt exist. Looking through old books, I found a number; but could not get data from that. Two phone calls resulted in story that district supplier could mix and ship it. You may have hit the same problem; older data is not in computer so they have zero information.

One member offered a close match for T1447 to TSC Massey Ferguson tractor gray. Can't recall who posted this as I have read every page in paint section in the last couple of days. Just passing along a note I made.

Paul

Thanks.

They had no problem finding the main body color, good ole 854 Smurf blue.

That doesnt get me anywhere with the metalic silver (bumper, glove box, etc) and roof white.

I'm not sure what the point of the numbers is then, if you can't order by them. :crybaby:

went by the local toyota dealership (just as a reminder, I guess, why I don't go there) this morning.

Their response was "I don't know and I don't care".

:rolleyes:

Did y'all get anywhere with this. I need some silver paint spay hood latches, ect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom