Super Swampers Road Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone done a lot of road miles with super swampers? I’m curious how well they hold up to road miles.

Has anyone done a lot of road miles with super swampers? I’m curious how well they hold up to road miles.

Probably put 40k between a set of TSL's and Boggers back in the day. They are great if you like your ears ringing excessively, your teeth rattled out of your skull, and to constantly have problems with nuts backing off of critical drivetrain and steering components. If you get lucky enough to get tires that are round, they aren't quite as bad. But those are pretty rare. At least they looked cool and worked great at the cliffs....

Probably put 40k between a set of TSL's and Boggers back in the day. They are great if you like your ears ringing excessively, your teeth rattled out of your skull, and to constantly have problems with nuts backing off of critical drivetrain and steering components. If you get lucky enough to get tires that are round, they aren't quite as bad. But those are pretty rare. At least they looked cool and worked great at the cliffs....
Yes, a torque wrench is part of the tool kit. It ran great between Noblesville and badlands. Of course ear buds help lot.

Yes, a torque wrench is part of the tool kit. It ran great between Noblesville and badlands. Of course ear buds help lot.
If you have already run them and they worked for you, I am unsure what further validation you are looking for on the internet.

Had a few multistate wheeling trips on a set of SSRS, I could see the tires visibly bouncing down the road in the mirror, as could people following me, and it was the only tire I have had where I could spin the tires in 5th gear doing 70 in the rain if I hit the throttle. This is with a tired 3.4l and weighed down for a wheeling trip. They sucked total ass on the street, barely worked offroad and I was glad to see them go. They scared the s*** out me if I hit any sort of moisture, I hope there wasn't any possum after birth in the lane as I'm coming up to a stoplight, because if so I was going to sail through the intersection locked up and hit a bus load of Asian orphans. So many better tires out there this isnt 1999, time to ditch swampers on anything that hits the road.

Did you swerve to miss the bus of nun's? racist!

I'm a married straight white Male between the ages of 18-40, of course I didnt swerve

You can't tell, but be assured, my pearls are clutched!!!

You don't deserve oxygen.

Literally hitler

Literally. Speaking of which we need to talk about some people.... and some solutions...

Yea there were some gaps in that plan that I have identified and also worked out some solutions for.

Could you call this solution the final version?

I'm going to rebrand it as "wholelistic plan for circling back on a missed opportunity". Its 2020, gotta use some terms people are familiar with. It may need some venture capital, and with a name like that who wouldn't be on board.

I like over easy. Scrambled is for perople who have given up on life or people who messed up the flip.

I like mine stomped on

To get back on topic: if a bus load of orphans is wiped out by a skidding Tacoma, does anyone really care? I mean no one cared about them in the first place? Discuss

I like over easy. Scrambled is for perople who have given up on life or people who messed up the flip.
I thought you liked my scrambled eggs? You said you did at least...

To get back on topic: if a bus load of orphans is wiped out by a skidding Tacoma, does anyone really care? I mean no one cared about them in the first place? Discuss

Of course I would care. Especially if it was a nice Tacoma.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom